WHILE OUR DOCTORS, MEDICAL STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS AND SWEEPERS & CLEANERS ARE DOING THERE JOBS STAYING OUTSIDE, THEN ITS OUR DUTY AS WELL TO SUPPORT THEM STAYING INSIDE. “STAY HOME STAY SAFE”
As the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) disease has put the whole world in a lock-down situation, staying healthy is extremely important. With precaution measures like social distancing , washing hands frequently, using face masks while going out of the house, covering face with napkin or elbow while coughing & sneezing can break the chain of the virus transmission. As everyone is stuck at their home due to this lock-down people’s are being lazy for their health & fitness. However following a good routine that includes Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Zinc & Iron will boost up your immunity. Instead of looking for quick but unhealthy food have a proper diet that will boost your immune power during this pandemic.
List of food to eat to boost up your immunity
- Blueberries contain a plant compound called anthocyanin which has antioxidant properties.
- Blueberries are good heart, bones, skin, and help in controlling high blood pressure & diabetes.
- A cup of blueberries give around 24% of vitamin C.
- Blueberries also contains iron, phosphorous, calcium,manganese, zinc all these vitamins & minerals help in strengthening bones.
- Turmeric, we Indian’s use it everywhere from using it while making curry to applying it on forehead.
- Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb.
- Curcumin is an active ingredient found in turmeric having anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- Turmeric help in fighting chronic inflammations.
- This includes heart disease, cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer’s and various degenerative conditions.
- Watermelon is an immune-boosting fruit. A large bowl of watermelon contains about 270 mg of Potassium, 30-40% of daily need of Vitamin A and 25%-30% of Vitamin C.
- A large bowl has about 80-90 calories of fibers for better bowel movement. Watermelon also provides Vitamin B6 and glutathione.
- During this hot summer days you need to stay hydrated and other benefits of Watermelon is 92% water.
- Researchers have studied lycopene and other individual plant compounds in watermelon for it anti-cancer effects.
- Spinach is rich in vitamins A, C and K, magnesium, iron and manganese.
- The nutrients in spinach boost immune function and provide the body with necessary nutrients for cell division and DNA repair.
- Spinach is also a great source of calcium and vitamin D, dietary fiber, potassium, magnesium and vitamin C, all of which are important nutrients that are good for bone health.
- Spinach contains beta carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein and chlorophyll – all of which are responsible for improving your eyesight and boosting your immune system.
- Ginger is another widely used spice in India. The ginger spice comes from the roots of the plant.
- Ginger is commonly used for many types of nausea and vomiting. It’s also used for menstrual cramps, osteoarthritis, diabetes, migraine headaches.
- It can reduce your risk of diabetes. some active compounds in ginger with improvements in insulin & metabolism.
- Ginger contains antioxidant-like compounds called phytonutrients that may reduce cell damage.
This is my first blog, I don’t know how it is! Hope this made sense and you liked it a bit. If you do just leave a feedback & tips in the comments that would be appreciated.
THANK YOU FOR READING HAVE A NICE DAY